Natasha Lacharity (left) and her daughter Isabella escaped with their lives when their carbon monoxide detector gave the alarm that their home was filling with the potentially deadly gas. (Staff photo by Darlene Wroe)

Carbon monoxide detector saves lives

Share this article...Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Share on LinkedIn0Email this to someone

Darlene Wroe Speaker Reporter COBALT – Carbon monoxide detectors are the law for homes with fuel-burning appliances, or with attached garages. Cobalt resident Natasha Lacharity is now strongly praising them….

Please Log in or Register for a Speaker Online Digital Subscription to view the full story.
Log In Register

Carbon monoxide detector saves lives was last modified: January 10th, 2018 by Editorial Staff

Comments

Comments...